Our commitment at Kansas Gastroenterology is to provide comprehensive gastrointestinal care that meets the needs of our patients. We offer many services to prevent, diagnose, and treat diseases of the esophagus, stomach, small intestine, colon, pancreas, liver, bile ducts and gallbladder.
You will find our endoscopy center conveniently located within the same facility. We take pride in our quality indicators including our adenoma detection rate. We consistently outperform national benchmarks.
Our dedication extends into our infusion center located within our clinic. You will find a comfortable setting with recliners, television and internet wi-fi access.
With over 50 years of combined experience, our team of gastroenterologists offers specialized services using new techniques to diagnose and treat gastrointestinal diseases. Our physicians have a reputation for offering a personalized approach with their patients. A consultation will be scheduled to determine the best treatment plan that meets your needs.
While we are not limited to the following, we have listed some of the conditions we treat as well as a few services.
- Barrett's esophagus
- Capsule endoscopy
- Colon Cancer Screening
- Colon obstruction, polyps, and cancer
- Common bile duct and pancreatic duct disease
- Crohn's disease
- Diverticular disease
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Esophageal dilation
- Esophageal obstruction and cancer
- Esophageal strictures
- Evaluation of abdominal pain
- Fatty liver disease
- Flexible sigmoidoscopy
- Gallbladder stones
- Heartburn and acid reflux
- Helicobacter pylori (HP) infection and gastritis
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Liver Disease
- Nausea and vomiting
- Rectal Bleeding
- Stomach and duodenal ulcer disease
- Swallowing disorders, esophageal spasm, achalasia
- Ulcerative colitis
- Upper and lower intestinal bleeding
- Upper endoscopy