Outstanding opportunity to join Kansas Gastroenterology, LLC, a well-established independent GI group. The practice is looking to recruit due to expanding referral base. The physicians are currently assisted by 6 PAs, providing a full range of GI services and ancillary services including endoscopy, anesthesia, pathology, capsule, lab, and imaging. The practice is broad and busy enough to allow opportunity to carve subspecialty niche if desired.
The primary office is in a beautiful building with a state of the art Endoscopy center in Wichita's upscale Eastern Suburbs.
- Attractive compensation package and partner track
- Partner incomes in the top quartile of Medical Group Management compensation benchmarks
- Flexibility to allow different styles of work-life career choices
- Best fit will be a BC or recently-trained, BE physician interested in building a general GI practice. To meet credentialing criteria, candidates must be residency and fellowship trained in ACGME accredited programs. Kansas medical license or eligible for Kansas medical license. Board certified or board eligible in Gastroenterology. Completion of Internal Medicine Residency. Enrolled in Gastroenterology Fellowship.
The city regularly makes the popular “top city” lists as a smaller metro area with many of the things families are seeking, combined with lower than average cost of living. Wichita was named to CNN Money's top 10 most affordable real estate markets and Forbes ranks Wichita 11th best city in which to raise a family.
- The metro population is 390,000, but the city is the medical hub for 2/3s of the state of Kansas and parts of contiguous states--over 1.5 million
- Wichita is home to 70 of the U.S. general aviation industry, with corporations like Spirit, Hawker-Beechcraft, and Cessna.
- Other major headquarters in Wichita include Koch Industries and Coleman.
- This unique combination of Medical, Aviation, and International Business makes Wichita home to a diverse group of internationally born/educated post-graduate degreed professionals.